The biologist and I are leaving TODAY for a vacation! Hooray!!
The last few weeks, I have been scouring Amazon and talking to everyone I know about beach reading recommendations. Since I don’t know how to swim, I usually spend a lot of vacation soaking up sunshine with a margarita and good book. If you were asking me what I would recommend for vacation reading, I would pick these:
- The Art of Racing in the Rain – One of my favorite books ever
- The Silver Linings Playbook
- The Descendants – I actually read this last year on vacation and LOVED it
- Gone Girl – This book is TWISTED
- The Fault In Our Stars – I debated about adding this, but its great. You.Will.Cry.
What are you reading these days?