I don’t remember most of this week. This is because I have spent the last few days and evenings locked in our beach shack with Ralph Lauren paint, Kilz primer and more humidity than ventilation. My brain feels a little fried. SO – for this blog post I thought I would make a list of my top five current things. Paint brain intact – lets go!
- Herring Season! Check out this site for the photos! It was AWESOME
- Stitch Fix – If you like clothes and wish you had a personal stylist…this is a phenomenal deal. I got my box on Friday and loved everything in it. So fun!
- This crockpot chicken recipe. We have been utilizing our crockpot a lot lately. This is one of our favorite recipes. We serve it with some rice, steamed broccoli and a ton of Sriracha.
- Going to order some artwork from this site
- A song for your week! I found this on a Mucho Bueno playlist...love these guys!
I hope you have a wonderful week!