You guys. I love reading – especially if I can get my hands on a good book. This Christmas I finally broke down and got an e-reader. While nothing compares to the experience of being able to turn a page, it was time for me to upgrade. My only dilemma is the mass amounts of money I am spending on Amazon to fill up my Kindle. Le sigh.
- Big Little Lies – Lane Moriarty (confession: I was going to read it on our upcoming trip but I read it in two nights because I.could.not.stop)
- If I Stay – Gayle Forman … because who doesn’t like books from the teen section?
- Orphan Train – Christina Baker Cline … a few friends recommended it
- Still Alice – Lisa Genova … I am nervous to read this but it also came highly recommended
- Yes Please – Amy Poehler … duh.
- Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil – John Berendt … I have been (sort of) following a book club and this is the selection for the month. If I must, I must.
Last year I burned through a pile of books and The Goldfinch and The Descendants were two of my favorites. I also really enjoyed Silver Linings Playbook and WILD. Thanks to Kim and Jackie for always giving me great recommendations!!!
What are you reading?